- An Open Letter to the Occupants of a House on the Nintendo Game "Paperboy"
- An Open Letter to the Cat, Who Pushes Glasses Off the Kitchen Counter While We're Trying to Sleep (my cats do this with our stash of laundry quarters.)
- An Open Letter to a Guy I Work With Who Always Comes Into My Office to Tell Me He Sent Me an E-mail Right After He Sends Me an E-mail (I used to work with this guy)
- An Open Letter to the Human Resources Department of the Superfriends
- An Open Letter to Shrink-Wrap
- An Open Letter to Penguins
Timothy McSweeny's Open Letters
Through the glory of Hyperlinks, a question about the FCC led me to Timothy McSweeny's archive of Open Letters to People or Entities Who Are Unlikely to Respond. These are downright hilarious, and well worth the time to read. To cherry-pick a few favorites: